Hello,

Refining the 737-300 model and it's fdm based on the 737fdm by David Culp  I
added  more proper mass locations based on a real mass and balance sheet for a
737-300 found here:
http://www.aaleda.co.nz/trim-373.pdf

With and without the new mass locations I noticed that the Aircraft points its
nose strong down when:

- IAS > Mach 0.61
- weight less than approx. 120000lbs even with CoG keeps on the same location.

I wondered if the CoG isn't right or AEROP, but even with changing this to
different values doesn't stop this behaviour.

CoG is located at 639in from nose
AEROP at 610in from nose.
Vr matches pretty well to the real datas

The real 737-300 is known to have to use of Mach trim at speed above Mach 0.61.
I wonder if the behaviour I noticed is the same like the real one- if so, many
thanks to David Culp!:-) And if so, how to make a Mach Trim?

Or is there a bug, a misconfig in the fdm as it only occurs at weight <
120000lbs ?

I attached the 737-300.xml, 737-300-set.xml and 737-autopilotv5.xml,  If
anybody can help and take a look it would be great.

And yes, the model is overweighted accidently with 141.000lbs compared to real
MTOW of 138.500lbs , (Remember Heiko:  2.25 and not 2.0 when kg-> lbs ;-))

Cheers
Heiko

still in work: http://www.hoerbird.net/galerie.html
But already done: http://www.hoerbird.net/reisen.html