James Sleeman schrieb:

> Best to use free (libre) fonts where possible to avoid the problem
> totally I expect...

This is a good proposal. Lets check the libre fonts for really good
quality fonts and great design. Not just for Microsoft, Adobe or
Bitstream "clones" or "edits" (like i.e. Verdana/Vera).

I will check libre fonts and have a closer look to this directory. Maybe
my thoughts about gpl fonts are a bit out-dated. And I should not look
only to "stay-puft marshmallow fonts".

Otherhand as graphic designer I am able to design own fonts. So maybe we
get a new GPL font once - first time and totally free used in FG? Why
not :-)

-Yves