Hi guys:
I ever successfully build and run the flightgear-1.9.1 under WindowsXP by
MSVC90. It is a great work and very interesting.
Last week I download the source packege of flightgear-2.0.0.
Build the source of flightgear is OK, but when step to debug, there is an
exception:
First-chance exception at 0x7c812afb in fgfs.exe: Microsoft C++ exception:
FP_Inactive at memory location 0x0012f682..
It almost comes out every mainloop.
and the flightgear stays at the window of "loading scenery object" and never go
further.
I try to track the exception, but there is no result by now.
Has somebody  met this situation?
Any clue will help me a lot and please tell me.
Thanks for reading.

wlbg.