I'd like to encourage everyone to put properties where they would
belong in real life -- I took a look at the properties for the nav
radio, and they gave me a bit of a headache.

Think of what a nav radio and indicator do and don't know in real life:

Does know:

- what frequency is tuned in on the radio (and the alternate)
- what radial the pilot has selected on the indicator
- whether it's receiving a VOR/localizer
- whether it's receiving a GS
- whether the TO or FROM flag is showing
- whether the ident volume is turned up
- the GS and CDI deviation

etc.

Doesn't know:

- the true heading/bearing of the VOR radial
- the time to intercept the VOR or radial
- the VOR's error
- distance to the VOR

etc.

I understand that these properties are convenient for other systems,
but they should go somewhere they would be in real life, like a DME,
GPS database or FMS, not in the (relatively dumb) nav radio itself
under /instrumentation/nav/.

All the best,

David