Hi guys,
Due to many issues , the biggest one being summer is approaching and its
time to buckle down and get back to flight training,
I just don't have time to properly maintain my aircraft.I am focusing on the
DC-6B , but doubt I'll have any real updates for quite a while.
If anyone feels that some could be removed , upgraded , replaced, and so on
, please feel free to do so.
Of course I'll continue to follow FG's progress , since real flying is a tad
expensive on my income, I'll need to keep in practise somehow.
Cheers , and I look forward to future developments ...