Hi All,

Today at work I ran into somebody who writes a column on flight simulation for
the Dutch aviation magazine "Piloot & Vliegtuig" (Pilot and Aircraft), a
magazine for real life pilots. Although he knew about FlightGear, he wasn't
very aware of the details of the program.  He seemed to be interested in the
possibility of writing a column about FlightGear though, so I promised to send
him a brief list of unique features of FlightGear that are predominantly of
interest of real-life GA pilots, and which can't be found in Microsoft's FSX.
In addition, I'll probably give him a tour of our lab's setup, once that one's
fully up and running again.

Although I have a fair idea what those unique features might be, this might be
an excellent opportunity to incorporate some input from real-life pilots. Any
suggestions are welcome though.

Cheers,
Durk