I just checked the server and it is reporting some disk errors on "/".  I'm
going to try a remote reboot and hope that it comes back.  If that doesn't
help, my personal schedule is such that I don't think I can get down to
physically access the machine until tomorrow some time.

I have routine backups of the cvs server so I'm not worried about being able
to recover code or changes or change history.

Tim M.: it might be time to launch operation "silver dart".

Curt.

Curtis Olson: http://baron.flightgear.org/~curt/