* Melchior FRANZ -- Friday 11 June 2010:
> Guess I have to answer now, as the links in that posting are no longer valid:
>
>    $ wget http://members.aon.at/mfranz/svginstr.tar.gz    # [5 kB]

... and that wasn't the last version, either. Please download again. Not that
it has changed much, but there were some minor fixes. The arctext works now,
for example. But also note that this isn't a finished package, meant for
publication. I just hacked along as I needed new features, and I was really
a Perl guy back than. I'll probably rewrite some parts once I do the missing
bo105 intruments.

That the bo105's clock doesn't look very pretty doesn't have much to do with
the code. It's just that:

- I used ksvg for rendering back then, and it placed numbers differently, so
  they are now off a bit in inkscape.

- I didn't have a font where the 1 (ones) were "nose-less", so I just used
  a lowercase L. On the small clock scale this didn't matter much, but nowadays
  I'd probably search longer for a proper font, or create one with fontforge.

Hint: use "fc-list" on Linux to get the names of available fonts.

m.