Le 05/09/2010 18:24, Jon S. Berndt a écrit :
>> From: Frederic Bouvier
>>
>>  Please post the result of the "set PATH" command (under Windows
>> prompt,
>> not cygwin)
>>
>> As said in the updated instructions, you must also have the
>> 3rdParty/bin
>> directory in your path as well
>>
>> To diagnose DLL loading problems, Dependency Walker is your friend.
>>
>> -Fred
> Yes, 3rdParty/bin is there, too. This is my PATH
>

> C:\cygwin\home\jon\flightgear>set PATH
>
> Path=%CommonProgramFiles%\Microsoft Shared\Windows
> Live;C:\Windows\system32;C:\Windows;C:\Windows\System32\Wbem;C:\Program Files
> (x86)\ATI Technologies\ATI.ACE\Core-Static;C:\Program Files (x86)\Common
> Files\Roxio Shared\10.0\DLLShared\;C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Roxio
> Shared\DLLShared\;C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Roxio
> Shared\DLLShared\;C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Roxio
> Shared\10.0\DLLShared\;C:\cygwin\usr\share\bin;C:\Program Files
> (x86)\QuickTime\QTSystem\;C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft
> Shared\Windows
> Live;c:\cygwin\home\jon\flightgear\install\msvc90\OpenSceneGraph\bin;c:\cygwin\home\jon\flightgear\3rdParty\bin;C:\Program
>  Files (x86)\Pinnacle\Shared files\;C:\Program Files (x86)\Pinnacle\Shared
> files\Filter
>

> I know it is set, now, too, because I can type in the name of executables in
> the relevant paths and the commands are found.
>
> It seems obvious to me, though, that if FlightGear cannot load png files,
> cannot load 3D files, and cannot find the audio device, that something more
> is wrong than simply not being able to find the PNG loader DLL. I followed
> the procedure exactly. :-(
>
> Jon

So you should be able to run the command below :

osgviewer
c:\cygwin\home\jon\flightgear\fgdata\Aircraft\c172p\Models\c172p.ac

BTW: I had several times issues with Cygwin setting odd permissions on
files and directories that prevented me to remove files until I assigned
ownership on the files and folders to my Windows account

-Fred

--
Frédéric Bouvier
http://my.fotolia.com/frfoto/              Photo gallery - album photo