I also don't mind installing FGMap on my server and setting it up to load properly if we wanted to keep things consistent.

Let me know,
- sabin

Quoting fiers...@zonnet.nl:

Sounds like you could change mpmap02 to the IP address that was set for mpserver02 before. This effectively changes mpmap02 back to what it was and leaves mpserver02 to the new IP address.