On Tue, Oct 12, 2010 at 5:50 PM, Curtis Olson <curtol...@gmail.com> wrote:
> But wasn't this whole thread started because the original mpserver02/mpmap02
> was being taken off line?

As far as I understand, Pigeon intends to keep mpmap02 running. So
assigning the original mpserver02 ip address to mpmap02, as suggested
above, should do the trick for the time being.

Also, even mpmap01 relies on 02 for the navaid database, Pigeon never
let that one out of his hands ;)

I think setting up real standalone maps on 01 and the new 02 would
make sense. Then the old mpmap02 could be renamed to mpmap03,
presumably reducing its load even further.

--
Csaba/Jester