> Jon wrote:

> The URL given doesn’t work.

This one does: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sA9Kato1CxA
> Alan wrote:
> See http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sA9Kato1Cx. A , but that is for upward

Yeah, I am aware of such images and I know how the 744's wings are supposed to
look bended,
but the problem is that I don't know what variables effect it exactly and how
much each of them.
For example, the current FG747 wing flex is calculated on various thing, one of
which is the amount
of fuel in each wing section, but how much lift is required to contradict this
"fuel-force"?

After checking the 747-400/Systems/wingflex.xml file I found out there were
four minus signs missing,
thus resulting in the upside-down flex :) The file attached fixes this problem
and should result in less
exessive wingflex.

However, it could still be improved. Any help is welcome as always :)

Cheers,
Gijs