Hi Donn,,

Which airport did you observe this at? I did recently (mid August) some work on
trying to fix the issues that you are describing. My fixes seem to work pretty
well at EHAM (my main testing ground), but obviously there is a chance
somewhere else something may have gone wrong. In any case, a nice replicable
scenario might help.

Cheers,
Durk