I was trying to get a Helicopter (as a play toy) to start its engine
when over the top of me went a Heavy Big Jet.  It landed on the runway
and then went down it made a right turn and then went back across the
runway towards the tower.  It appeared to me to even be on the grass
sideways to the runway

I will see if I can get a screen shot of it and forward if you need it