Here's another thought.  When we find these rogue / offensive / completely
full of !...@#$@# affiliates, we could report them to the
proflightsimulator.com web site.  Presumably they lose when an affiliate
acts badly.  Maybe they don't care, but maybe they do.  That's yet to be
determined, but if we report some of these affiliates directly to
proflightsimulator.com it would be interesting to see what they would do ---
or not do.  That would be very telling and would help us decide if it's best
to concentrate our efforts on reporting rogue affiliates or go straight
towards proflightsimulator.com.

We also should try to build up contacts with proflightsimulator customers.
 If they feel they have been ripped off we need to start documenting what
they've done and who've they have contacted to try to get a refund.
 proflightsim promises a 100% no-hassle refund if people ask.

There is a lot of confusion floating around between rogue affiliates out
right spamming and lying and even saying hateful things, affiliates
operation under false identies, etc.  We should start documenting reality
and see if we can separate out the actions of proflightsimulator.com versus
the various affiliates and try to understand if people can actually get a
refund if they want one, if it's a full refund of all charges (people are
getting multiple additional charges on their credit cards, etc.)

Curt.

On Wed, Dec 29, 2010 at 7:52 PM, George Patterson <
george.patter...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thu, Dec 30, 2010 at 2:17 AM, Heiko Schulz <aeitsch...@yahoo.de> wrote:
> > Hi,
> >

> >> http://www.airbusflightsimulator.com/index.html
> >> http://www.airbusflightsimulator.com/buy-flight-simulator.html
> >> http://www.airbusflightsimulator.com/flight-simulator-planes.html
> >>

> > A mail to Airbus should be enough to deal with!
>
> This domain name is registered to Wodonga, in Victoria Australia,
> contact email address is a web design company (velvetmice.com).
> So yes, a email to Airbus could be the best way to deal with it.
> Especially when they are making it sound as though their 'solution' is
> a certified flight simulator.
>

> > After reading a newsarticle about products piraty of german cars like
> SMART and Mercedes in China I slowly begin to think more and more that the
> poeple behind the rip-off  sits in China, and it isn't just one man
> behind....
> >

> Yes and no. It's an affiliate Multi-level marketing scheme. If I could
> figure out a way of playing off one affiliate against another and not
> get caught in the cross fire, I would do it. In the mean time, search
> youtube for flight pro sim but under search options, select Today. and
> thumb down their videos so at least they do not rank highly in
> youtube.com Reporting a video as scam/fraud seems to be very hit and
> miss. Perhaps youtube staff don't have long to review a video to
> decide whether to pull the video or not (only guessing here).
>
> BTW, I wouldn't want to say where in the world these slime balls are
> located.
>

> Regards
>

> George

Curtis Olson: