I've taken the liberty of sending an email to the Airbus customer service team,
outlining some brief background about FPS and a link to the infringing website.
Wodonga? Wow this guy moves (his alleged location) around - lets see if we can
pin him down more closely...

Georeferencing the IP address gleaned from a traceroute we can see that...

airbusflightsimulator.com is hosted near Marcy Squares New York, but leap-frogs
via Coconut Creek, Florida.

proflightsim.com is hosted in Washington State, but leap-frogs via the same
Florida location.

flightgear.us is hosted in Burlington, Massachusetts, but again leap-frogs via
the exact same Florida location.

I'm not a betting man, but Florida is looking kinda good odds currently...

Regards,

Chris Wilkinson, YBBN/BNE.