On Mon, Jan 17, 2011 at 6:40 PM, Peter Brown
<smoothwater...@adelphia.net> wrote:

> You probably know better than I, but do most folks use or need a FlightGear
> specified screen capture utility?

Yes.

> Perhaps I look at it another way, but even if it has one I think I'd still
> use my computer's screen capture utility.

A built-in screenshot function does have some advantages. For example,
it can temporarily hide the menu bar, can be bound to a joystick
button, can be triggered from nasal and more such goodies. At least
theoretically it could also produce a single image for a multi-display
setup.

I personally don't need a dialog for it, though.

Csaba/Jester