On Mon, 2011-01-24 at 08:30 +0000, James Turner wrote:
> For Erik, and any other JSB-aware folks who might be reading,
>
> My fix for (FlightGear) bug #204 got over-written by Erik's recent JSBSim
> merge - I was reminded about this at the time,  but forgot to ask this
> question then. What's the appropriate way to get this change reviewed and
> into JSBSim mainline (Or some feedback on how to make it acceptable?)

Indeed, main development takes place at www.jsbsim.org and the code is
copied over the FlightGear regularly. Adding patches to FlightGear's
JSBSim code will be overwritten then.

I'll forward this message to the JSBSim mailinglist for discussion. Feel
free to commit it again to FlightGear for the mean time if you wish.

Erik