Thanks,

And there is an other strange behavior , with that outdated model.
When bombing water, the Aircraft create wildfire, which is idiot.
GĂ©rard, the original author, never gave me any explanation about it.
To me, that feature ( create wildfire ) must be removed.

--
Best regards,

Henri, aka Alva
Official grtux hangar maintainer