Yes, that model version is outdated, i understood it was Fg 1.9 compatible.
For some reason Gérard didn't  continue it.

There is an other version within the grtux hangar which was permanently
improved and updated according to  FG git version.

For the record,  i am checking, it does suit to  FG 2.2.

2011/1/24 Arnt Karlsen <a...@c2i.net>

> On Mon, 24 Jan 2011 13:06:31 +0100, henri wrote in message
> <AANLkTini+bnCJ7eOSsYtABw5kHq==7x9W5zFy=ysq...@mail.gmail.com>:

> > > Done.
> > >
> > > Erik
> >
> > Thanks,
> >
> > And there is an other strange behavior , with that outdated model.
> > When bombing water, the Aircraft create wildfire, which is idiot.
> > Gérard, the original author, never gave me any explanation about it.
> > To me, that feature ( create wildfire ) must be removed.
>
> ..we have more problems, I tested both the Catalina and the
> Catalina-plib, both segfaults on FG start-up:
> https://github.com/gasguru/flightgearthings/blob/master/catalinas
>

> --
> ..med vennlig hilsen = with Kind Regards from Arnt Karlsen
> ...with a number of polar bear hunters in his ancestry...
>  Scenarios always come in sets of three:
>  best case, worst case, and just in case.

Best regards,

Henri, aka Alva
Official grtux hangar maintainer