Following on from the release branches of the code, it's now time to make a
release branch for fgdata. (In fact it should have already been done, since
fgdata contains changes incompatible with the code release branch)

I'll create the release branch from 'master' very soon, and then restore files
which are incompatible with the 2.2.0 code to a suitable version. I think the
main issue here is Torsten Dreyer's environment changes - another option would
be to merge the code parts of that to 2.2.0.

Note the release branch will contain exactly the files (i.e, Aircraft) that go
into the installers - so I'll remove all the other aircraft *from the release
branch*. I'll be using the same list of aircraft that was used for 2.0, to
begin with.

Of course, bug-fix changes to dialogs, Nasal, aircraft or similar can be merged
to the release branch.  (Martin, I'm informed this would be be an appropriate
time to sync the 'Models' dir in fgdata with your official version)

As always, any comments or objections, please mention them.

James