> Hi Jack,
>
> If you want to rule out the sort of dumb stuff that I do here, try taxiing
> short bit.  Do the slave views follow at the wrong altitude?  Or is it
> possible there's a comms problem and the slaves aren't getting updated at
> all (so they start half submerged.)   I'm pretty sure the net-fdm protocol
> passes the correct absolute altitude so you don't have to worry
> about instrumentation differences (unless you are trying to display
> another
> altimeter on the slave ... then you need to make sure the atmospheric
> conditions are setup to match on both systems.)

I found it, operative word is dumb here too;  bad IP address.  Was trying
to send the packet to the cockpit displays, my bad.

Running the image warping software for three projectors kills the frame
rate.  Down to 15fps  :-(

Need new graphics cards amd will upgrade to a quad-core machine.  In the
meantime going to offload some of the number crunching for one of the
projectors to a slave to shoot the videos for the UCD presentation. This
should get it back to a respectable 20-25 fps.

If time permits, will port FG-2.2 to the new machine and graphics cards,
but first want to have something presentable ready to go.

With the quad core will run one master and two slaves and use the
127.0.0.1 internal address and that leaves one for the instructor
workstation.  Another option would be to go to shared memory, but that is
a bit more envolved handling mutex read/write operations.  Maybe later...

Jack