On Thu, 10 Feb 2011, Curtis Olson wrote:

> It's probably something super simple, but I've googled and haven't found the
> right set of keywords I guess.  Is there an easy way to get all my faces the
> right way so both sides of my model are right side out and look correct?

I'm no blender expert but what I do after mirroring is selecting the
faces of the mirrored part and flip the normals ('w'->"flip normals").
There used to be some "apply transformation" command (alt+a?) but I have
not managed to find it in recent times.

OTOH for your model you could also add the mirror modifier to the
orginal half and leave it to the AC3D exporter to actually mirror the
mesh - that usually works without problems.

Cheers,

Anders
Anders Gidenstam
WWW: http://www.gidenstam.org/FlightGear/