On Sat, Feb 26, 2011 at 2:42 PM, Jon S. Berndt <jonsber...@comcast.net> wrote:
> "Staying beneath the radar" might be effective but do you feel good about it?
> Is it the ethical thing to do? Unethical? Hoping that ignorance is bliss?
> Trying to ignore a perceived problem and wishing it would go away because it
> is too hard to do things the "right" way?
>
> OTOH even if a company feels that a violation is taking place they would
> surely make a friendly request first.
>
> Jon

I don't want to be misunderstood: I applaud Heiko's sentiment. But in
this case, yes, I would feel good about it, and yes, I believe it's a
reasonably ethical position for a loose collection of people who make
non-commercial virtual aircraft and who are totally willing to comply
with legal requests.

-Gary