Hi all,

I have a long standing issue with my installation of FlightGear. Here is
how it's set up:

  * git cloned sources under /home (i.e. /home/{simgear,flightgear,fgdata})
  * compilation of simgear and flightgear from the sources
    cd /home/{simgear,flightgear}
    git pull
    ./autogen.sh
    ./configure --prefix=/usr
    make install
  * data refreshed from git and terrasync
    cd /home/fgdata
    git pull
    terrasync -v -S -d /home/terrasync

The box is running ArchLinux. Now when I start fgfs

  FG_ROOT=/home/fgdata/ fgfs --fg-scenery="$FG_ROOT/Scenery/:/home/terrasync"

and select the "Select Livery" item from the menu, the list is always
empty, no livery is available, whatever plane I choose. I've tried
softlinking /home/fgdata to /usr/share/FlightGear/data, avoiding FG_ROOT
variable, moving fgdata to /home/fgdata/data, nothing helps.

Probably related side effect: if I choose the ufo aircraft, the "Select
Model" panel opened by hitting the space key, only shows two items
(marker.ac and sign.ac) from the UFO model, nothing else is listed.

Is my installation wrong? Any idea where the problem could come from?
Thanks in advance

--
bug