On Fri, 20 May 2011 14:00:09 +0200 (CEST), Frederic wrote in message
<19450218.11280091305892809117.javamail.r...@spooler4-g27.priv.proxad.net>:

> ----- "BARANGER Emmanuel" a écrit :
> >
> > 6 Posts unnecessary poluent the devel list just for the pleasure of
> > drooling over the others. Heiko Bravo. People see for themselves.
>
> Un conseil Emmanuel: évite l'argot français, ça fait vraiment glauque
> en anglais
>
> -Fred

...and slang is not supported by machine translation programs,
as a general rule. [original source]

...et de l'argot n'est pas appuyé par des programmes de traduction
automatique, en règle générale. [KDE translatoid to French]

...and slang is not supported by translation programs automatic,
as a rule. [KDE translatoid from French to English]

..google, yahoo etc translation programs will show similar
distortions, going back and forth like above, e.g. my first
loop lost a general. ;o)

  Scenarios always come in sets of three: