Hi,

Flightgear Mac OS X site also has a note. See
http://macflightgear.sf.net/home/downloads

By the way, one thing I really hate about these products is that they "skip"
supporting users. As a result, more than 30 users yelled at me like:

 "hey, I got your product but I can't launch it successfully.
DVD keeps me go crazy!! So I want you to pay me back!!"

My answer was like:
 "yeah, here is the link so go ahead. I wish you could get your money back!
FYI, I'm not the seller, so don't yell at me. See the link below for more
detail... Etc."

Then they find out I'm not the evil and give me a polite apology (or a big
question mark with confusion).

I'm happy to support all FG users including them, but I don't feel good to hear
such complaints over something I never sold :-/

Tat

-----
Tatsuhiro Nishioka