Fred

Hmmm - pulled, compiles and built.

But when it I try to use it I get the following errors:

http://pastebin.com/3c6J4D4r

I'm probably missing something obvious - any clues?

This was NOT a good time to introduce a whole new idea, just before a
release. And I can't see any real advantage over Fred's implementation in
FGRun, which I have used for years. In any case, you have to decide a priori
to use Terrasync - you need to specify the terrasync scenery directory

This is more or less consistent with Gene's, Csaba's and Ron's view - I'm
happy to set this all up, and more, in a separate GUI.

Vivian