On 23.06.2011 00:32, Vivian Meazza wrote:
  Looks like a white space issue to me.

> When svn.exe is in the path I get:
>
> Starting automatic scenery download/synchronization. Using external SVN
> utility
> 'svn'. Directory: 'D:/Git_New/terrasync'.
> The filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect.

Enclosing all paths in quotes, i.e. calling
        "c:\Program Files\foo\svn.exe" checkout "d:\white space"
instead of
        c:\Program Files\foo\svn.exe checkout d:\white space
usually fixes white-space issues when building command-lines. It does so
for Linux (and pretty sure Mac). But as you report, apparently it
doesn't help with Windows.

Such paths never worked for original terrasync(.exe) with external svn
support. I've disabled the use of white spaces for Windows now, when
using the external utility. Doesn't fix the issue, but at least people
get a meaningful error message and are told to use a different directory.
Anyone running Windows and able to investigate the issue, is welcome to
look at why calling a Windows command-line utility doesn't accept quoted
paths (with white-spaces).

cheers,
Thorsten