ThorstenB wrote

> On 23.06.2011 00:32, Vivian Meazza wrote:
>   Looks like a white space issue to me.
> >
> > When svn.exe is in the path I get:
> >
> > Starting automatic scenery download/synchronization. Using external SVN
> > utility
> > 'svn'. Directory: 'D:/Git_New/terrasync'.
> > The filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect.
>
> Enclosing all paths in quotes, i.e. calling
>       "c:\Program Files\foo\svn.exe" checkout "d:\white space"
> instead of
>       c:\Program Files\foo\svn.exe checkout d:\white space
> usually fixes white-space issues when building command-lines. It does so
> for Linux (and pretty sure Mac). But as you report, apparently it
> doesn't help with Windows.
>
> Such paths never worked for original terrasync(.exe) with external svn
> support. I've disabled the use of white spaces for Windows now, when
> using the external utility. Doesn't fix the issue, but at least people
> get a meaningful error message and are told to use a different directory.
> Anyone running Windows and able to investigate the issue, is welcome to
> look at why calling a Windows command-line utility doesn't accept quoted
> paths (with white-spaces).

This works:

D:\New Git>svn info "C:/Program Files/FlightGear/terrasync/Models"
Repository Root: http://terrascenery.googlecode.com/svn
Repository UUID: 383cc0dc-9303-11dd-9049-4d0e41e9b215
Revision: 16328
Node Kind: directory
Schedule: normal
Last Changed Author: goo...@mgras.net
Last Changed Rev: 16305
Last Changed Date: 2011-06-20 12:47:41 +0100 (Mon, 20 Jun 2011)

Notice that there are white spaces everywhere. C:/"Program
Files"/FlightGear/terrasync/Models also works.

This does not work:

D:\New Git>svn info "C:/Program Files/FlightGear/terrasync"
svn: 'C:\Program Files\FlightGear\terrasync' is not a working copy.

In fact, none of the other directories under terrasync are recognized by
svn. I don't have a clue how it ever worked, except to say it did actually
work before the last update. Of course, that might have indeed been pure
chance.

Is this any help?

Vivian