Chris Wilkinson wrote:

> What I do when I update fgdata is I keep a backup copy of the fresh
> pull, along with a backup copy of the old fgdata complete with my
> custom stuff.  When I say I 'merge' the folders I take a copy of the
> fresh pull, copy that to a location to use as my 'live' folder, then
> manually copy to the live location from my old fgdata all of my
> custom stuff.  Nothing old overwrites anything new, it just gets
> added together - none of the old non-custom data overwrites any of
> the freshly pulled data.

This sounds a bit contradictory to me: On one hand you claim not to
overwrite anything in your 'live' folder, on the other hand you claim
certain 'custom' aircraft not to show up at KSFO as they should (as far
as I understand from your vague description).  How do you mean to add
custom aircraft to KSFO without overwriting or modifying any files ?

Cheers,
        Martin.