Hi.
I am an undergraduate student from IIT, working on a project where I
have to make some changes to the flightgear code to fly an MAV.
I sucessfully compiled flightgear 0.9.11 (i havent used cvs/svn/git)
in MSVC 2008
on Windows 7
When i try to run the Flightgeard.exe file, i get the message -

Base package check failed  ...  Found version [none] at:  \FlightGear
Please upgrade to version:  0.9.11
Hit a key to continue...

I have attached the snapshot of my directory structure. The backup
folder contains useless stuff. I couldnt get the data zip file of
0.9.11.
so i used data of 2.0.0 and changed the version to 0.9.11

Please help me out