Hi,

>Base package check failed  ...  Found version [none] at:  \FlightGear
> Please upgrade to version:  0.9.11

This indicates that you did not set $FG_ROOT properly. It should point
to your data directory.

> I couldnt get the data zip file of 0.9.11.
> so i used data of 2.0.0 and changed the version to 0.9.11

You should not expect to get any support then. Data and source are dependant
on eachother and should always match. May I ask why you want to use 0.9.11 in
the first place? We're 4 years (and
versions) further down the road nowadays...

Cheers,
Gijs