Hi,

I checked the FG base package contents. It seems our build rule hasn't
been updated in a while. The following directories / files aren't
packed, though it would seem reasonable to include these:

data/MP
data/HLA
data/runfgfs.bat

Not sure about the latter - anyone still using this or is it really
obsolete (we have FGRun, I guess). But the MP directory should be packed
- and, Mathias, what about HLA?

cheers,
Thorsten