Two things which might be worth mentioning (both with recent GIT, pulled
and compiled ~ a week ago)

1) One of my rendering performance benchmark tests is to use the ufo
transport it, using the location dialog, exactly 30.000 ft over the
starting position (then increase FOV to 120 deg and create weather and
observe framerate).

With recent GIT, this leads to an error message from the route manager,
and in about 1 of 10 cases to a segmentation fault - hasn't happen before
when I did benchmark testing,  I can't definitely say since when this is
the case.

2) I have the Corse custom scenery

http://helijah.free.fr/flightgear/scenes.html#Corse

installed under my FG 2.0.0 FGData. With my GIT version, I don't actually
have any scenery under FGData but instead use the commandline option

--fg-scenery=/usr/share/FlightGear-2.0.0/Scenery/

That works fine everywhere else I can see, *except* for Corse (LFKJ for
instance) where I see none of the objects which should be there (works
fine with 2.0.0).

First obvious thing - the scenery requires models installed under
/Models/Region-Corse/ - so I copied that folder into my GIT FGData (and it
is readable).

Still no objects. What am I missing?

* Thorsten