I've been travelling on business for a while and have one week more on the
road, so I was both excited and distressed to see and email from my boss
that said "the only flying B-29 will be in Stillwater, OK on Tues Sept 13".
Why they chose a stop in Stillwater, I'm not sure.  Maybe because of its
history as an air depot in WWII and a place where some 470-something WWII
warbirds were parted out for scrap after the war (google "Searcy Field").
Or maybe it's just a convenient stopover on the way from Nebraska to Texas.

Their continuing schedule takes them to various cities in Texas over this
month.  Seats are available for flying tours (I can't afford them).  See the
link below:

http://www.cafb29b24.org/rides/ride-in-the-only-b-29.html

-Reagan