On Sun, 18 Sep 2011 23:07:48 +0200, Cedric wrote in message
<20110918210742.GA11631@engine>:

> We need someone to run this script locally and then clone the
> result(s) onto gitorious. For that you require
>
> - Linux and root access (in order to mount a tmpfs)

..some of your script echo statements are unquoted, some
single quoted and some double quoted.  Probably works ok
on GNU/Linux, (I'm on the road with a wee ass eeepc looking
for a new home for my gasifier and my FG igloo) but I dunno
about the other platforms, maybe play it safe and use double
quoted echo statements?