I believe the Anchorage terminal is in the scenery models repository, but no
one I know of has worked on Alaska scenery until this month.

While there are some square degrees still conspicuous by their absence, here is
11 square degrees worth of Alaska land cover data, developed specifically for
inclusion in the official FlightGear repository:

http://www.stattosoftware.com/flightgear/alaska.zip

This is ready to be added to the mapserver, at Martin's leisure - and feel free
to add it to your own mapserver.

Also, TerraGear isn't working for me on the server I've been graciously granted
access to - so if anyone wishes to compile and share this area I'd be very
happy,

Cheers
John