Hi Vivian, Emilian,

I am currently testing your new texture and I observed two things:

First, I recently committed two additional textures for my ground network
visualizations code, and these don't seem to work any more when using the dds
materials files. I'm getting a simple black line not.

Secondly, I noticed that the ground friction (which seems to be materials
related), appears to be extremely high when using the new textures. I'm
currently trying out the 777 at KLAX, and need to apply almost full throttle to
in order to keep moving. Apparently only yasim aircraft are affected by this,
but I could be wrong. I have to say that I haven't systematically tested this
with and without the new textures, so there could be another explanation. I'm
just reporting this, and would be happy to test this further is needed.

All in all, I do like the fresh new look though. :-)

Cheers,
Durk