Hi Martin, Curt, et al,

Sorry for the noise on this ;=((

I had subscribed to the commitlogs using one
of my other addresses, designed for this, namely
'reports',...

When I put in that address and asked to be 'Reminded'
of my password it all worked fine ;=))

I have now switched out of digest mode, and am sure
that will be better for separating these messages...

Solved, I hope...

Regards,
Geoff.