Hi Scenery

Here I provide converted and clipped Alaska elevation data (2arc
seconds) from NED USGS, for testing and developing purposes. The
original data is distributed from NED in ArcGIS format, I needed to
convert to USGSDEM format to create a new relief for my map. Maybe this
will be useful for someone else - and I am still curious if it is
possible to get FlightGear scenery with this data. I still have not
checked it with our scenery tools, I hope someone else finds the time once.
http://maptest.fgx.ch:81/alaska-sources/ned-usgs-2arc-dem-clipped/

Cheers, Yves