Thanks for the instructions, Alan.  I tried this twice from
scratch—SimGear configures & builds just fine, but CMake gets stuck
trying to configure FlightGear.  I set CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX as you
said, and building "INSTALL" seems to have copied SimGear into that
directory, but CMake can't find it; any ideas?

####

Git revision is
3rdparty files located in C:/FlightGear
apr-1-config not found, implement manual search for APR
Could NOT find LIBSVN (missing:  LIBSVN_LIBRARIES LIBSVN_INCLUDE_DIR)
C:/FlightGear/3rdParty.x64/include
adding runtime JS dependencies
C:/FlightGear/install/include
looking for version: 2.5.0
CMake Error at C:/Program Files (x86)/CMake
2.8/share/cmake-2.8/Modules/FindPackageHandleStandardArgs.cmake:91
(MESSAGE):
  Could NOT find SimGear (missing: SIMGEAR_VERSION_OK) (Required is at least
  version "2.5.0")
Call Stack (most recent call first):
  C:/Program Files (x86)/CMake
2.8/share/cmake-2.8/Modules/FindPackageHandleStandardArgs.cmake:252
(_FPHSA_FAILURE_MESSAGE)
  CMakeModules/FindSimGear.cmake:217 (FIND_PACKAGE_HANDLE_STANDARD_ARGS)
  CMakeLists.txt:179 (find_package)

Configuring incomplete, errors occurred!

####

cheers,

Rob

Rob