On Monday, October 24, 2011 16:53:23 James Turner wrote:

> Mathias' suggestion also works, BTW - specify CMAKE_PREFIX_PATH, with one
> (or several) paths to search - I tested that this morning and updated the
> README.
>
> As you guessed, manually setting the the detection variables
> (SIMGEAR_VERSION_OK, etc) is a bad idea, unless you set *all* the
> generated variables correctly - not impossible, but a lot of work. The
> error you report looks like it's happening because the detection script
> has got confused, but I need to see the arguments / environment passed to
> CMake, to understand why.
>
> James

Hi James, and thanks for updating the readme. I may be blind or just stupid,
but I can't find a way of setting CMAKE_PREFIX_PATH in KDevelop that works.
Adding it to environment variables does not do anything, and cmake fails to
find the libraries. Do you, or anybody else, know how to get KDevelop to use
custom paths the way cmake does with
 -D CMAKE_PREFIX_PATH ?
I'm using KDevelop 4.01 on Debian Squeeze.

Thanks,
Adrian