Is there a way we can work towards a more "accessible" multiplayer
enviroment for next year +

What I would maybe like  is..
A dead reckoning system of current network
And easy way to chat..

And to do some of the Multiplayer tasks without FG.. as an install..

eg being an ATC with an Android and a chrome map eg http://map.fgx.ch/

To make FG accessible.. we need client for ATC and more multiroling..

The issues to tackle are..
Current MP servers - this is in the domain of DNS.. so we can eliminate
that problem in various ways.. indeed we need more peer to peer.. or lan to
lan..or lan to net..

ATC == chat.. we need to look at skype. android and speakers with text to
sound..

and a map - of the current possitions..

As a network.. everyone can contribute.. but what is the "backbone"...
protocol....eg XMPP...

I can sit here with a linux desktop, and chat with a pilot in XXX? on a
browser.. maybe..
Or a few kids.. one on an mobile phone directing ATC to a pilot sim
upstairs,,,, ??

Is the FGMS source on gitorious as part of FG project...?
Would it be possible to make fgms spit out json on port 80 so a client can
poll ?
Can I do ATC from an android ?

I understand that there are moves towards "federation etc".. so how do we
build around that...

Can we cope with 10,000 online payeers at one all in harmony ?

some thoughts for digestion and lokking foward

pete