> Best of all, the new features are based on user community requests, and
> not driven by economic incentives. Some of these features are already in
> the works for the next FG release [give continuity message about the
> development]

That'd be suspiciously close to dishonest advertizing. I spend a fair
share of my forum time explaining to angry/disappointed/overeager users
that feature requests are suggestions which often end up being discussed,
but more rarely end up being implemented, and rather that an army of eager
developers waiting for features to be proposed, features usually get
implemented if a developer is interested in implementing them (so the best
strategy to get something done is to get a developer interested, not by
just complaining...).

As far as I am aware, the development is mostly driven by what developers
are interested in, not by user community requests (which sort of makes
sense in an all-volunteer community), and unless there is a formal
commitment of core developers on the horizon to devote part of their time
to work through feature requests, I would not advertize such a line - it's
going to backfire on the project.

* Thorsten