Am 26.02.12 00:30, schrieb Vivian Meazza:
> HB-GRAL wrote

Hi Vivian

No, I am not over-doing this one I think. The charts are "republished"
this way, and charts could not be "transformed" to a GPL source by a
personal-referencing-and-copyright-project by Syd. I am referencing the
copyright and restriction of NAV CANADA (in case!), and his statement
about using (unknown) wms sources for scenery projects ...

Cheers, Yves