I am pleased to announce the creation of a new FlightGear mailing list
dedicated to all things scenery related:  GIS, code, content, licenses,
modeling, artwork, etc.

The goal is to try to pull together our developers, modelers, and artists
who are working on scenery or who have an interest in scenery related work
without disrupting the main devel list which is more focused on the core
FlightGear "engine".

The list is of course open to anyone.  Normal list etiquette rules apply.
 The current FlightGear scenery system has had a tremendous effort
invested.  However it's not perfect and there are many areas open for
improvement or even redesigning things.  We appreciate all who have an
interest in contributing.

Details on subscribing (or unsubscribing) to any of the FlightGear mailing
lists are available here:

    https://sourceforge.net/mail/?group_id=583

Thanks!

Curt.