I should raise the point now before things get too complicated to change.

In case you didn't notice, aircraft with Rembrandt lights now exhibit big grey
blobs in the 3d preview of fgrun.

So we should think of a way to identify these objects and remove them in fgrun.
The simplest way is a naming convention, because fgrun doesn't use the fg
animation system, and can't find the cull mask of objects set in animations.

What do you think ?

Regards,
-Fred
http://wiki.flightgear.org/Project_Rembrandt