Just so people know, I made a change to how AI traffic is started (so you can
ignore this email if you run with traffic turned off) to avoid the long pause
during 'initialising subsytems' when all the XML schedules are parsed and
loaded.

This has a few effects - the app doesn't go unresponsive during startup, and
traffic schedule loading happens in parallel with scenery loading - probably a
good thing for efficiency for most people. It means AI traffic doesn't appear
for a few seconds - typically 10-15 seconds after the splash screen disappears
for me.

There is however, a problem - there's a final step in starting traffic which
still takes a couple of seconds, and that's now occurring during some random
update frame, when the file loading has completed. Which gives a nasty user
experience, so I need to further break up that step - which I'll do later today.

In the meantime, any feedback on this would be welcome - either happy that
perceived startup time is reduced, or problems that traffic isn't 'already
there' when the splash screen comes down, or anything else.

This is still at the 'hack' state, it's be trivial to revert to the old method.

James