To add furtheer..
http://mapserver.flightgear.org/git/gitweb.pl?p=sceneryweb;a=blob;f=mapserver/Threshold_ILS_TWR.sh

Were all reinventing a wheel..

I think there is a lo of data in blobs, and we converting one blob to
another..
Indeed after some reasearch..
robin sppol out the apt table with a last updated which is the last airport
in the list..

+++++++++YAML++++++++++
Yamls is a nice format cos it machine readable..

But to store the values correct eg aa heaging of
200.199999999999999999999999999999999999 degrees and alike..
we will need some "fefinitions in the guide"..

We can then stash the yaml file as the "latest".. and everything after that
will be updated vias a transmit..

As does the Real world.. the only stuff will be the changes.. which is what
we are interested in.. delta..

So its easy from my eyes..
Create a "model".. as a core
and inherit a sql postgres layer.. and sub quiries as objects.. whether in
python, php etc et all..

we need to promote local stuff more.. and create an index based scenario..

pete